Sunday, September 29, 2013

Paige Torn by Erynn Mangum [4 stars]

Paige Torn by Erynn Mangum
From back cover:
The girl who does it all might miss what's most important.
Everyone knows they can count on Paige Alder. But between volunteering at church, putting in overtime at work, and helping her best friend plan an anniversary party, she's lucky to grab a cheese stick for dinner. She can't even remember the last time she had a few minutes to relax or dig into God's Word. Then she meets laid-back Tyler, an attractive, Jesus-loving guy. Will he be able to help Paige get her priorities on track?

I really liked this book. I have loved all of Erynn Mangum's books since the beginning, and this one did not disappoint! Paige Torn is a cute, fun read. I liked Paige and I felt as though I could relate to her pretty well. Paige deals with the same issues all of us deal with, but with some good natured humor thrown in! Nothing too exciting really happened throughout the book, so it's not a real deep and thoughtful book, but that's ok with me! So, all in all, I really enjoyed this book and am anxiously awaiting the next book in the series, Paige Rewritten.

No comments:

Post a Comment