Monday, June 18, 2012

Identical Differences by Erynn Mangum [3.5 stars]

Identical Differences by Erynn Mangum
Book info from Amazon.
Alexia Patterson has spent her whole life waiting to get out of small town Longsville, Oregon. Her twin sister, Rachel, is a different story. When Rachel calls to tell Lexi that she's engaged and asks her to come home for a few weeks before the wedding, Lexi is anything but eager to go back to Longsville. Add in Justin MacPherson, a guy she's hated since junior high, and the two weeks are not looking good. Surely God's plan isn't to make Lexi insane, right?

I love Erynn Mangum's books, but this wasn't one of my favorites. It's an e-novella, so it's short. I never felt too connceted to the characters and I actually thought Alexia was kind of rude at the beginning of the book. I also thought Alexia's reason for hating Justin was kind of dumb too.
Erynn did do her research on the Northwest. I especially liked her little comments about Birkenstocks.

I would highly recommend her other books .

No comments:

Post a Comment